A system to automate part of the collaborative ontology development process. Given a repository with an owl file, OnToology will survey it and produce diagrams, a complete documentation and validation based on common pitfalls.
OnToology can handle OWL and RDFS vocabularies in RDF+XML and Turtle serialization.
1. Enter your repo as user/repo i.e. myuser/myrepo (it does not work with organizations at the moment).
2. You will be redirected to Github to authorize OnToology to access your repo.
3. Update your ontology and push.
4. OnToology will create pull request including generated files (documentation, diagrams and evaluation)
5. Merge the pull request created by OnToology
New interface: We changed the interface to a bright theme with a better representation
Faster login: We moved the extra step for private repositories detection to be done automatically.
Bundle Download: Now you can download your ontology bundle of documentation, diagrams and evaluation report with a single click.
Publish with w3id: You can publish persistent permanent URIs with w3id.org using OnToology.
Previsualization with vocabLite: A nice and a clear way to visualize your ontologies in your repositories.
|dgarijo/test||Ready||May 22, 2017, 4:45 a.m.|
|oeg-upm/btn100-ontology||Ready||May 20, 2017, 6:27 p.m.|
|mariapoveda/wot-ontology||Ready||May 19, 2017, 8:54 a.m.|
|mariapoveda/vicinity-ontology-core||Ready||May 18, 2017, 3:27 p.m.|
|jpcik/medred||Ready||May 16, 2017, 11:09 p.m.|
|mariapoveda/vicinity-ontology-wot-mappings||Ready||May 12, 2017, 2:11 p.m.|
|langsamu/Physical-Ontology||Ready||May 6, 2017, 8:30 p.m.|
|vcharpenay/wot-ontology||Ready||April 26, 2017, 12:53 p.m.|
|ahmad88me/demo||Ready||April 25, 2017, 5:24 p.m.|
|249574503/ontologytest||Ready||April 20, 2017, 6:34 p.m.|