A system to automate part of the collaborative ontology development process. Given a repository with an owl file, OnToology will survey it and produce diagrams, a complete documentation and validation based on common pitfalls.
OnToology can handle OWL and RDFS vocabularies in RDF+XML and Turtle serialization.
1. Enter your repo as user/repo i.e. myuser/myrepo (it does not work with organizations at the moment).
2. You will be redirected to Github to authorize OnToology to access your repo.
3. Update your ontology and push.
4. OnToology will create pull request including generated files (documentation, diagrams and evaluation)
5. Merge the pull request created by OnToology
Syntax Checker: Now if your ontology contains a syntax error, it will show in the progress page
Smaller Screen Support: We made the interface more dynamic to adapt to smaller screens
New Interface: We changed the interface to improve the representation
New Logo: We got a new logo
Bigger Server: We moved to the production server
|biolink/biolink-model||Ready||Sept. 19, 2019, 5:38 p.m.|
|opencitydata/demografia-padron-municipal||Ready||Sept. 19, 2019, 2:45 p.m.|
|paoespinozarias/TestPadron||Ready||Sept. 19, 2019, 1:12 p.m.|
|pwin/CPOV-AP-SCOT||Ready||Sept. 19, 2019, 10:09 a.m.|
|SLHanum/PoliticalOntology||Ready||Sept. 18, 2019, 6:59 p.m.|
|oeg-upm/transmodel-ontology||Ready||Sept. 17, 2019, 2:40 p.m.|
|albaizq/delta-ontology||Ready||Sept. 17, 2019, 10:02 a.m.|
|mariapoveda/vicinity-ontology-adapters||Ready||Sept. 16, 2019, 5:05 p.m.|
|albaizq/OpenADRontology||Ready||Sept. 16, 2019, 2:56 p.m.|
|oeg-upm/S4WATR||Ready||Sept. 16, 2019, 9:02 a.m.|